Vermont Fire Attributed to Cat

Vt. State Police fire Invefirestigators say a fire that razed a 6 Rossiter street residence in Brandon VT was caused by a cat knocking over a full spectrum lamp which ignited a sofa. The blaze broke out shortly after 6 am and occupants had already vacated the building before the Brandon Fire Department arrived because of smoke detectors. Damages are estimated at $250,000.

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>