A Bradford Road residence received extensive damage in from a late afternoon fire. Newport Fire Department says they received a call from the owner at 5:23 pm on Wednesday who came home to find smoke filling the home. Newport Fire Department said the 309 Bradford Road home has extensive damage. Sunapee Fire Department assisted with personal at the scene and covered the station for Newport. The fire is still under investigation, but Lt. Conroy said it appears to be of electrical origins, which started in the master bathroom.