The City of Lebanon has posted a weight limit of 6 tons on various City roads and streets effective March 1, 2013 and will remain posted until further notice. The following streets and roads are posted:
- Blueberry Hill Churchill Way Trues Brook Road
- Old County Road Daisy Hill Great Brook Road
- Eastman Hill East Wilder Road Slayton Hill
- Hardy Hill Rudsboro Road Monica Road
- Manchester Drive LaPlante Road Stevens Road
- Sunset Rock Road Poverty Lane Peabody Street
- Prospect Street Old Pine Tree Cemetery Road
- Riverside Drive Moulton Avenue
Access is restricted to the streets listed below due to posting:
Storrs Hill Road Hetzel Road Stagecoach Road
Loomis Road Deer Run Road Foliage View Road
Rolling Ridge Road Maple Hill Road Moss Road
Stone Hill Road Cross Road Dunsinane Road
Civil Air Patrol Road Old Kings Highway Hall Road
Chelsea Road Derby Lane Westview Lane
Hillside Drive Dorset Lane Morse Road
Eagle Ridge Road Ledge Lane Skylark Drive
Hillcrest Drive Alden Road Jenkins Road
Marie’s Way Blueberry Meadow Lane
Fellows Hill Road
Roads are posted to prevent damage to the roads caused by heavy vehicle weight during the spring thaw. Fuel delivery and milk trucks are exempt.
Trucks over 6-tons must get a special permission permit from the City of Lebanon Public Works to travel on the above-posted roads.
If you have any questions, please contact Lebanon Public Works at 448-3112.