Fire Causes Evacuation of Lebanon Apartment Building

Residents of the Mascoma Village Apartments on High Street in Lebanon were evacuated shortly after 11 am on Monday while Lebanon Firefighters responded to a fire in apartment 304.
The fire was located in the bathroom of the unit and was quickly extinguished.
The third floor unit and hallway suffered minor smoke damage. The tenant of the fire unit will not be allowed to move back into the apartment until it is deemed safe. Lebanon Housing Associates owns the building.
The fire is under investigation by the Lebanon Fire Department Fire Prevention Division.

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>